Friday 25 January 2013

Teen Wolf Spoiler Alert: Danny Gets Laid on Season 3?


Wow! This is some shocking spoiler; I mean Danny doesn’t really get a long many screen scenes but I must admit that he has one remarkable character, especially when I found out that he’s actually a gay but yet he play lacrosse.

So rumors among teen viewers had been spreading about Teen Wolf Danny's character getting laid this Season 3. I mean we've been admiring the Teen Wolf "franks" about sexuality, but this one is kinda different though.

I like Danny's character as a gay and a best friend to Jackson, though the homosexual thing isn’t really my type to watch in my television even in my computer screen. But anyway, I have nothing against gay ‘coz I got a lot of gay friends and all of them awesome to hang out with.

So I wonder who he is going to sleep with in Season 3. Is it really going to happen? Shocks! Howlers’ fans, you need to brace yourselves for this one if ever it really happens in the show. Anyway, if you want to refresh your memories about the show, you may visit niceseries.com to watch Teen Wolfonline with the full episodes of the show.

Get updates of the latest and hottest topics of Teen Wolf for Season 3 only here on teenwolfseasonthree.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment